Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Club Excellence Information Webinar - English
Join us for a presentation on the changes to Club Excellence program. These webinars are open to NSO, PSO, municipal and community sport club/associations representatives. We will provide an overview to the basic concept of club certification, building capacity and the services available to support club development.
- Is a national certification program;
- Supports any and all sports;
- Is a third-party-operated, fair and transparent process;
- Recognizes clubs and associations that invest in building capacity to meet and exceed a basic set of operating principles;
- Is based on 30 standards in six core areas: program delivery; coaching; people management; governance; financial accountability; and marketing, recruitment and revenue generation; and
- Can contribute to better governance; increased financial accountability; improved integration with national and provincial sport organization programs; and increased awareness of LTAD or LTPD philosophies.
Great sport organizations are those that develop strategies on the field and off. Club Excellence can help.
Club Excellence (www.clubexcellence.com) is a national standards program delivering workshops for the volunteers, coaches and, staff of community sport clubs and organizations providing tools to deliver:
• Improved operations
• Create safe environments
• Encourage coaching excellence
• Quality programs
• Volunteer management
Le Club Excellence (www.clubexcellence.com) est un programme de normes nationales offrant des ateliers aux bénévoles, entraîneurs et membres du personnel de clubs et d’organismes sportifs. Le programme offre des outils pour :
• Améliorer les activités
• Créer des environnements sécuritaires
• Encourager l’excellence chez les entraîneurs
• Assurer la qualité des programmes
• Gérer les bénévoles